Nestled in a peaceful enclave, this elegant residence combines the ambience of a traditional colonial with modern comforts and warm inviting interiors. It enjoys a tranquil rainforest setting in a cul-de-sac yet is just minutes to good schools, shops and cafes.
Standing proudly on just over half an acre of beautifully landscaped grounds, this home is built for both the ultimate family lifestyle and entertaining with spacious living areas, sunny verandahs and a marvellous deck overlooking majestic gum-trees, tropical plantings, citrus grove and herb gardens.
- Private cul-de-sac setting in family friendly enclave
- Stunning modern Queenslander on lush 2548m2 landscaped block
- North-East facing with wide verandahs and enormous sun deck
- 4 double bedrooms, generous master suite with ensuite & WIR
- Huge main living area with polished Rosewood floors & gas fireplace
- Separate spacious formal lounge with French doors
- The charm of yesteryear with high ceilings throughout & timber fretwork
- Split-system aircon in both main living & master bedroom
- Fully screened throughout
- Beautiful yet low maintenance grounds with wide timber boardwalks
- Citrus grove, herb garden, chook pen and garden gazebo
- Double carport with storage/workshop
- Solar hot water
- The convenience of town water & NBN scheduled for October availability
- 10 minutes to Grammar, Montessori & Nambour Christian College
When your perfect tree change means that all you can hear are whipbirds & kookaburras while you're enjoying your morning cuppa on the deck; or that your lovely new neighbours aren't too close yet your kids can join others riding their bikes in the cul-de-sac; that you can host a party for 50 and still have space to spare, and that you have a friendly possum to handfeed each evening – Welcome Home!
Close to Transport
Open Fire Place
Close to Schools